Monday, October 20, 2008

Slide - Share Slide Show

I've been trying to build a slide show of our current posterity. I think I have them all. At the time of the Jeff Jacobs family Ruey wasn't born...so we added her. And Chris and Amanda have a new little Bethanie as well. I have a more recent picture of her....thanks to Paula but I couldn't find it at the moment....plus I forgot to add tags. Thats for a later try. Life is busy and quick.



I played with Jib Jab and that is where the dancers came from. I think it is Jenna and Keyrai. Those little smiles just make the dancing that much more cool...... Way to go Jenna & Keyrai.

On the swimming horse picture, Marlee was swimming her horse in the lake and it stepped into deep water and floated right out from under her. She just left the horse enjoying the cool swim in the lake and swam to shore. Marlee is on a swim team and won many ribbons last summer.

1 comment:

Paula said...

hey mom, on your slide show you put "Brett and Paula Jacobs". ha ha