Tuesday, November 3, 2009
















Time for some new posts I know....but what's new with us. We just run around in circles. Lots of Grizzly Bear pictures...lots of kitten pictures and lots of grandkids pictures We really didn't go anywhere or do anything

exciting this summer. I guess we went to visit Chris, Amanda and family....How they've grown. We helped them move to a different home, played with the kids a few days and hurried back home.


It was nice to have Dereck, Adree and their family come for a week, but it rained the whole time. We went to Wally's Beach with the cousins one afternoon and although the sun didn't shine, it was pleasant enough to dip in the wather a bit





1 comment:

Angeli said...

I'm glad I get to see Chris's kids and pieces of their house. It's good to see them. I know you are so busy.